Thursday 2 April 2015

Bored??? No reason to be now!

Thursday 2nd April 2015

Half- Term Activities

Well now that the Easter holidays are upon us, I am determined to not hear the kids moan that they are bored… Optimistic I know!!!

Searching my Pinterest board, I found that I had pinned a previous pin by A Diary of a Frugal Family, so we have today made our own...

With both the girls we have coloured in lolly sticks and written ideas down of what to do if they become bored..  We have things from going to the park, museum to making something from recycling, writing a story, cooking and even having a pamper day!!!


What do you have planned for this half-term??...




1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I may do something similar seeing as we are cooped up with Chicken Pox girl! Xx

    ReplyDelete